Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sending Love..

I can't continue this blog without first sending out my love and prayers to the Harrison family. They have found themselves in a position that I have thought about numerous times but have been fortunate enough to not actually be in. God Bless little Chloe. While I did not personally know her...she and her family are part of our 1p36 family and I am deeply saddened today for their loss. I'd like to thank my dear friend and 1p36 family member Carmen for the following scripture which has helped me this evening:

He will wipe every tear from their eyes.
There won't be death anymore.
There won't be any grief, crying, or pain,
because the first things have disappeared.”
The one sitting on the throne said, “See, I am making all things new!”
He said, “Write this: ‘These words are trustworthy and true.’” Rev. 21:3

We have had to many losses this year in our family and I find this night I am torn between grieving and celebrating.

My son will turn 2 years old in 18 hours and 35 minutes. And I will celebrate his birth as we wake tomorrow and the whole day through but will be thinking of Chloe, Annette and Jenny. The loss of these three beautiful girls reminds me how lucky I am to have my Sammie here.

He has been through so much...much like the girls... and is still here.

I ask that anyone who reads this..please hug your loved ones, kiss your little angels..call your sister, brother, mother, father, celebrate the day.

Sending out a very Happy Second Birthday to my baby boy....Sammie(my own little angel)...
Sending out love, hugs, and prayers to all the 1p36 families...

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I too share your sentiments. It's hard to lose one of our 1p36 family members. When I heard I went and held Whitney. But on a happy note, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sammie! We love ya!