Sunday, September 7, 2008

Extra hugs please...

Everyday I see people take life for granted..it's natural I suppose. We don't really think about death unless faced with it...a way to keep us sain I suppose. But, when we are reminded that our visit here on Earth will not last forever I think it is important to recognize that.

A 1p36 family friend has lost their little angel. She was only 6 years old. I ask that you hug the ones you love and tell them that you love them. And pray for the family of Annette.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You seem like such a strong woman. It warms my heart to know you have taken an active role in 1p36 deletion syndrome and it's research, as well as your son's life. Pat yourself on the back for being strong-willed, intelligent and so kind-hearted. The world needs more mothers like yourself.

Kajsa Farnsworth said...

Oh, I have been thinking about Annette and her family so much lately. I also try to never take for granted Brady's current good health. Thanks for the reminder!

p.s. wish we could have met you guys in Boston - hopefully next year!

Unknown said...

It always shakes me to the core whenever we lose one of our 1p kiddos. It really does put things into prespective. Give Sammie hugs from us.